41st Annual Northwest Institute of Addictions Studies Conference Schedule
Planning for the 2015 Northwest Institute of Addictions Studies (NWIAS) conference is underway. Updates will be posted to this site as they become available—please check back.
July 22 Plenary Session
In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts, Gabor Maté, M.D.
July 23 Plenary Session
Treatment for Forensic Clients, Edward J. Latessa, Ph.D.
July 24 Plenary Session
Sexual Health: A New Ally for Improving Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Douglas Braun-Harvey, M.F.T.
Breakout session topics will include
• Men and Addiction
• Problem Gambling and Gaming
• Clinical Ethics
• Sexual Health in Recovery
• Working with Veterans
• Marijuana Legalization
• Unconscious Bias and Micro-Aggressions
• Relapse Prevention
• Designer Drugs
• Compassion Fatigue/Caregiver Burnout
• Youth Peer Addiction Mentoring
• Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse