School navigation

Graduate School Registrar

Diploma Replacement

Welcome back to the Registrar’s Office! We will be happy to request a replacement diploma for you. If you have your original diploma and it has been soiled, we will ask that return your diploma to us. The original completed Diploma Replacement Form is required before an order can be placed.

Your diploma will be ordered as soon as the form and payment of $50 are received. Please plan that it will take approximately 3 weeks to be returned to you.

Please submit the original form to:

Graduate Registrar
Graduate School of Education and Counseling
Lewis & Clark College
Rogers Hall Room 301
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 90
Portland, OR 97219-7899

The Diploma Replacement Form must be notarized. Please view information on our notary services available for alumni from the Graduate Registrar’s Office.

If you have any questions please call us at 503-768-6030 or email at


Diploma Replacement Form [PDF]


Graduate School Registrar

Contact Us