Administrative Services provides information and services for the graduate students, faculty and staff of the Graduate School of Education and Counseling.
For Faculty, Staff, and Students:
- Primary resource for faculty and staff for any information on or assistance with accounts payable, travel reimbursements, grant budgets, cashier, student payroll or other business services questions.
- Graduate Media Services for the following graduate school equipment: laptops (pc and mac), portable projectors, speakerphones, iPads, audio recorders, and presentation remotes.
- Direct link to all Business Office forms
- With prior notice, provide notary public services
- For additional resources and forms, visit the Faculty Resources page.
Additional Information and Support:
Transportation and Parking:
- Campus parking information and restrictions
- Shuttle schedule
- Graduate campus computer lab access
- Facilities requests
- Lost & found (located in the Graduate Registrar’s Office - Rogers 301)
- Watzek Library book delivery and drop box is located in the York Commons
Announcements and Important Dates
2017-18 Parking Passes On Sale NOW!!
Parking permits will be REQUIRED for ALL vehicles beginning 9/05/17. To purchase your permit, please go to https://lclark.nupark.com/portal Log in using your LC username and password. Day passes will be available online and from the parking lot kiosks beginning Tuesday, September 5.
If you only purchase day passes from the parking lot kiosk you must acquire a vehicle registration at: https://lclark.nupark.com/portal. Parking an unregistered vehicle on campus is a violation of the Transportation & Parking Rules & Regulations. Unregistered vehicles will be cited.
Again, parking on campus is a challenge during the school year. We have only 1,338 spaces available for over 2,500 students and approximately 700 full time faculty and staff. Purchasing a parking permit will not guarantee you a parking space. Consider using an alternative way to get to campus such as Trimet, Pioneer Express Shuttle, carpooling, biking, or walking.
The federal mileage rate effective February 1, 2016 is $0.54/mile.