Administrative Services provides information and services for the graduate students, faculty and staff of the Graduate School of Education and Counseling.
For Faculty, Staff, and Students:
- Primary resource for faculty and staff for any information on or assistance with accounts payable, travel reimbursements, grant budgets, cashier, student payroll or other business services questions.
- Graduate Media Service for the following graduate school equipment: laptops (pc and mac), portable projectors, speakerphone, flip cameras and camcorders
- Direct link to all Business Office forms
- With prior notice, provide notary public services
- For additional resources and forms, visit the Faculty Resources page.
Additional Information and Support:
Transportation and Parking:
- Campus parking information and restrictions
- Shuttle schedule
- Graduate campus computer lab access
- Facilities requests
- Lost & found (located in the Graduate Registrar’s Office - Rogers 301)
- Watzek Library book delivery (located in Rogers 202) and drop box is located in the York Commons
- Graduate School products [coming soon!]
Announcements and Important Dates
Summer Term 2013 (May 6 through August 16)
Parking permits aren’t required as of May 2. However, Staff parking is reserved for those displaying a Staff parking tag. Enforcement will continue on staff, fire lanes, reserved, handicapped spaces and loading zones. All vehicles must be registered.
Pioneer shuttle service continues through May 18.
Food carts on Graduate campus (May 13 through August 16). Offerings include burgers (traditional and vegetarian), BBQ, Mexican, salads, grab & go, vegetarian fare. They take cash and debit cards. Food for Thought will be closed starting May 10 but will reopen in the Fall.
Change in Mileage Reimbursement Rate: Effective June 1, 2012, the College has increased the mileage reimbursement rate to $0.56/mile. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted within 60 days of the expenditure.
The Graduate School Administrative Services office is located in Rogers Hall.
Director Lisa Pogue
Administrative Coordinator Stefanie Mastic
Graduate School Administrative Services office
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 93
Portland, Oregon 97219