Administrative Services provides information and services for the graduate students, faculty and staff of the Graduate School of Education and Counseling.
For Faculty, Staff, and Students:
- Primary resource for faculty and staff for any information on or assistance with accounts payable, travel reimbursements, grant budgets, cashier, student payroll or other business services questions.
- Graduate Media Services for the following graduate school equipment: laptops (pc and mac), portable projectors, speakerphones, iPads, audio recorders, and presentation remotes.
- Direct link to all Business Office forms
- With prior notice, provide notary public services
- For additional resources and forms, visit the Faculty Resources page.
Additional Information and Support:
Transportation and Parking:
- Campus parking information and restrictions
- Shuttle schedule
- Graduate campus computer lab access
- Facilities requests
- Lost & found (located in the Graduate Registrar’s Office - Rogers 301)
- Watzek Library book delivery (located in Rogers 202) and drop box is located in the York Commons
Announcements and Important Dates
Parking permits are required as August 29, 2016. See Transportation & Parking for more details.
New mileage rate effective February 1, 2016 is $0.54.
Mail Services new Hours:
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm