Vacancy Announcement Tongue Point Job Corps Center
March 21, 2018
Brief Job Description:
Assist with planning, coordinating and managing the Career Preparation Program and supervise three CPP instructors.
- Evaluate, develop, prepare, and deliver CPP lessons to new Job Corps students using a variety of teaching strategies to meet students’ learning needs.
- Provide personal, motivational and employability counseling to students; manage, recommend, and participate in student guidance and counseling activities.
- Maintain documentation and training records for each student.
- Assist in and evaluate instructor evaluations submitted to career management team panels; evaluate instructor performance assessments of students.
- Conduct pre-arrival contacts with potential students; coordinate arrival activities.
- Conduct reviews/audit of all assigned areas on a regular basis to ensure contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of service to students; conduct monthly classroom observations.
For full position description see attached file.