School navigation

I would like to get my master’s degree. What is the difference between a Master of Education in Curriculum Studies and the Master of Education: Special Education (M.Ed.: SPED)?

May 26, 2009

  • M.Ed.: Curriculum and Instruction: This degree allows you to design a highly flexible program that may include one or more of the endorsements we offer.
  • M.Ed.: Special Education is a master’s degree for licensed teachers who seek to earn a degree and complete the requirements for a special educator endorsement with a focus on k-12 students who have special behavioral and academic needs.
Share this story on