*Oregon TSPC Application Instructions
(*Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state. Please visit state certification websites for application requirements.)
Initial I Teaching License
Continuing Teaching Licenses and National Board Certification
- Continuing Teaching License (CTL) (pdf)
- CTL with ESOL or ESOL/Bilingual Endorsement (Track I with CTL) (pdf)
- CTL with Reading Endorsement (pdf)
- CTL with Special Educator Endorsement (pdf)
- National Board Certification (NBPTS)
- Oregon Support and Incentives for NBPTS
- ESOL or ESOL/Bilingual Endorsement (Track I with Basic or Standard, Track II, and M.A.T. with ESOL Endorsement) (pdf)
- Reading Endorsement (pdf)
- Special Educator Endorsement (pdf)
- Basic or Standard “Exceptional Learner I” (pdf)
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 Form (ROLR Form)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s C-1 and PEER forms
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
To Check on the Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
To Check on the Status of Your Recommendation
Initial I Teaching License Fast-Track:
Marjorie Synakiewicz, Teacher Education Department
Continuing Teaching License or Endorsement:
Sharon Chinn, K-12 Career and Licensing Services
Is there a date by which I must apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).